Data Processing Policy
Data Processing Policy
GRICOL SA, in compliance with the provisions of the Political Constitution, Law 1581 of 2012, Regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013 and other complementary provisions, establishes guidelines and controls to process the data obtained in development of its mission, through its different attention channels. Such guidelines include, without limitation, the collection, storage, use, circulation and deletion of data.
Treatment to which the personal data will be submitted and the purpose of their collection
- Send information about products and services of your possible interest and / or changes in them.
- Execute the activities of the signed contractual relationship, including the payment of contractual obligations.
- Measure and evaluate the level of satisfaction with the products and services provided.
- Perform technical, statistical, market, product, service or process studies for the organization.
- Provide the services and / or products required by its users.
- Send to physical, electronic, cellular or mobile device, via text messages (SMS and / or MMS) or through any other analogue and / or digital means of communication created or to be created, commercial, advertising or promotional information about the products and / or services, events and / or promotions of a commercial nature or not, in order to promote, invite, direct, execute, inform and, in general, carry out campaigns, promotions or contests of a commercial or advertising nature, advanced for GRICOL SA
- Develop the process of selection, evaluation, and employment relationship.
- Support internal or external audit processes.
- Register the information of employees and / or pensioners (active and inactive) in the GRICOL SA databases
- Those indicated in the authorization granted by the owner of the data or described in the respective privacy notice, as the case may be.
- Provide, share, send or deliver your personal data to represented companies located in Colombia or any other country in the event that these companies require the information for the purposes indicated here.
The Holder of the Personal Data has the following rights:
- Know, update and rectify your personal data, being able to exercise this right, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractional personal data, that induce error or those whose treatment is expressly prohibited and / or that has not been authorized.
- Request proof of authorization granted, except when expressly excepted as a requirement for treatment, in accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012.
- File complaints with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for violations of the provisions of this law and the other regulations that modify, add or complement it;
- Be informed, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to your personal data.
- Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data when the constitutional and legal principles, rights and guarantees are not respected in the treatment. The revocation and / or deletion will proceed when the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce has determined that the treatment has incurred in conduct contrary to those established in the applicable regulations and the Constitution.
- Access, free of charge, according to what is established in article 21 of Decree 1377 of 2013, to your Personal Data that have been subject to Treatment.
Responsible for the attention of inquiries and complaints:
Carrera 34 # 8A-15 Bogotá DC (Colombia)
(+57 1) 360 04 66
When the owner of the data requires to know, update, rectify and delete your data or revoke the authorization for its use, you can send a statement to the following emails:
- Clients: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suppliers: email@example.com
- Member of GRICOL SA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure so that the holders of the information can exercise the rights:
The petition, complaint or claim must contain the identification of the Holder, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, the address, and accompanying the documents to be asserted. If the claim is incomplete, the interested party will be required within five (5) days after receipt of the claim to remedy the failures. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without the applicant submitting the required information, it will be understood that he has given up the claim. In the event that the person receiving the claim is not competent to resolve it, they will transfer it to the appropriate party within a maximum period of two (2) business days and inform the interested party of the situation. Once the complete claim is received, a legend that says “claim in process” and the reason for it will be included in the database,
skilled. This legend must be maintained until the claim is decided. The maximum term to handle the claim will be fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to address the claim within said term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which their claim will be addressed, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first finished.
The Policy is effective as of March 21, 2015.
GRICOL SA , reserves the right to modify, at any time, unilaterally, the Personal Data Processing Policy. Any substantial change in the Information Processing Policy that may affect the content of the authorization granted by the holder will be communicated to it in the terms established by current regulations. In addition, previous versions of the Personal Data Processing Policy will be retained.
The "personal data treatment policy" in force at any time will be available on the organization's website.